Monday 11 August 2014

Causal Fridays

I know I am a little late in posting this, but here is my causal friday outfit. Why do the week-ends go so fast, I can't believe it is Monday already. I had a great week-end, bbq with the family on Friday night, out with friends on Saturday night and last night I finally caved and agreed to accompany my husband and son to go see "Guardians of the Galaxy". Never thought I would ever see a movie that involved a gun toting talking racoon......the things you do for your kids! (and husbands).






Top: TJ Maxx // Jeans: Michael Kors // Shoes: Old // Watch: Michael Kors

5 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit. Love the top.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not selected a movie at the theater in years! If you are ever in Ohio, call me and we will see a chick flick! Great top too!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matching bows on the top and shoes! Love it. So funny that we go to see the same movie and both liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great casual Friday outfit. I love the top. Yeah time flies when you are having fun! It seems you had a pretty amazing weekend ^_^

    Jinna
    styleandcappuccino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the attention to detail: bow shoes+bow print top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia