Wednesday 5 March 2014

Spring Dress

I have been a little MIA lately, between being sick, so busy at work and getting ready for my trip, I have not had a lot of extra time. I will be taking all of next week off as I need some rest and to feel some warmth! I'm also really hoping when I get back the weather breaks and winter can finally be put to rest. This is a summer dress that I figured by the time March hit I would be able to wear, well it is still - 25 degrees with snow all over the place so I may have to wait a little longer.




Dress: Joe Fresh // Jacket: Old // Boots: Browns // Watch: Michael Kors

5 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit, I love the brown boots with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you still got the dress out, in spite of the freezing temperatures! I'm sure you're more than excited for your trip - I think some sunshine and balmy weather is just what all of us need right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. Love that dress. Our snow is gone but now it's pouring rain. I can't wait for Spring!!!!!


    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! You managed to get a great winter look out of this summer dress. Enjoy your whole week off, Pia ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another winning black+blue combo. Love the brown boots & gold jewels with this. Have a great week off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia