Wednesday 19 March 2014

Polka Dot Scarves

One of the very few things I like about cold weather is being able to wear scarves. My collection is too large to talk about and I probably did not need to add yet another one. I couldn't however resist when I found this amazing soft grey polka dot one! So what are the other things I like about cold weather? Boots, hot chocolate and flannel sheets.




Sweater: Old // Jeans: TJ Maxx // Scarf: Banana Republic // Boots: Nine West // Watch: Michael Kors


6 comments:

  1. Such a great scarf, I love these jeans on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scarf! i recently added a polka dot sweater to my closet! polka dots are timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you did monochromatic colors-it's so instantly chic!! The scarf is so adorable and looks so comfy.

    Jinna
    https://styleandcappuccino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scarf is so cute! I love that it's reversible!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $520 Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely scarf. looks so warm and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a couple of days before I posted an Outfit with a Sweater and Cords with my newest Polka Dot Scarf. I too love scarves and have a huge collection. I love all the things you love about Winter too, especially scarves & boots. Your scarf and boots here are so pretty. We all should wear Gray more often because it is so chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia