Friday 24 January 2014

Grey on Grey

Happy Friday! I know I say this every Friday but it has been a busy week and I am so happy it is almost the week-end. It is still freezing but I am ok as long as the snow stays away. We still have tons of frozen mounds of snow everywhere and I still feel as though I am off roading when I try to get into my driveway, but on a positive note, next week it will be the end of January!!
Have a Wonderful Week-end.





Shirt & Cardigan : Banana Republic // Skirt: H&M // Boots: Kenneth Cole

7 comments:

  1. I love the pinstriped shirt! It is freezing here too which means the snow we got is never going to melt, ugh! Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Headband Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh -I'm actually the opposite. If it's going to be freezing, it may as well be snowing so we can have a snow day inside. Otherwise, I'll take some 70 degree weather ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely grey on grey Pia. Grey is the lovely color on the dark side. Have a wonderful week-end!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow really like your blog!!! :)
    very stylish pictures ;) Maybe you like to follow each other :)

    Love,
    http://eyeloveeyecatcher.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pia, I love this monochromatic look with the textures! it is so pretty! I am so glad that this cold month is on its way out!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Neutral, Monochromatic Outfit. I like button-downs like that with small ruffles around the buttons. I own a couple too. Pinning/saving this from you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia