Friday 27 September 2013

TGIF

Tonight I am hosting a Birthday Dinner Party for one of my oldest friends. We have been through High School together, we lived together in University, I visited her when she moved to L.A, she was one of my bridesmaids when I got married and now we are lucky enough to only live a few minutes away from each other. So, I have a million and one things to do today before everyone arrives.
 The weather is all over the place one minute it is hot the next it is cold, I love this sweater for in-between weather. Hope everyone has a wonderful week-end. TGIF!






Sweater: Roxy // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Target // Watch: Michael Kors

9 comments:

  1. Yeah TGIF!!!!! Love the sweater. Perfect Fall outfit!!!!


    Have a good weekend!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun hosting your dinner party! Happy Friday!

    Jules of Canines & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sweater, and I love the shoes! Happy birthday to your friend! :)

    (I want a friend in L.A.!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your party, I hope you guys have a wonderful time! Also, I adore your wedges, they look so comfortable and stylish just like your sweater.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you guys have a blast! I’m glad it’s Friday. These shoes are so pretty and I love the mixed material on them. Have a great weekend…Catch you later! ^^
    http://styleandcappuccino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sweater and shoes! I hope you had a fabulous evening.

    I found another interpretation of TGIF on Pinterest yesterday: Thank God I'm Fabulous!

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice sweater! :)
    check out our blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Sweater & Wedges (I have similar shoes). I love the belt too and as usual impeccable jewelry. Hope you had a nice dinner party, Pia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia