Wednesday 24 April 2013

Layers

Since I am cold 90% of the time, layers are very important to me. Cardigans and Blazers are my best friends. Below is a simple way to incorporate an extra layer, instead of just a cardigan I have added a blazer on top. As it is technically Spring I only have a tank under this cardigan, however if it was colder out I would most likely have a button up shirt on as well. Really hoping Summer gets here soon so I can start to shed some of these layers.




Blazer: Old // Cardigan: Jacob // Pants: TJ Maxx // Shoes: Old // Watch: Marc Jacob // Necklace: Hawaii

6 comments:

  1. so much elegance in this outfit!

    Savina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love layering as well. Recently, I've been layering denim with longer jackets. It's a different look that I wasn't sure about at first but I think it's a nice twist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like me! I'm always cold; it's frustrating really! It's a good thing I love the look of layers! I think that's just another reason why I love the Fall! I love this outfit! It's put together so well Great chunky necklace; looks great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep trying to go out in spring clothes only to freeze in my efforts to encourage spring weather to stick around haha
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you! Layers are very important, they made the oufit grown up!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love layers too! Love this look, will try something like this as it is Winter my side of the world now. I am loving your blog, we have similar body types so its good to see how clothes look on you, makes me think I can pull these outfits off too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia