Tuesday 16 April 2013

Chambray & Fuchsia

Last night I had a great dinner out with 6 girlfriends. Tons of laughs and great food. (Had one of the best Paninis I have ever had, cheese, avocado, crab, tomato and bacon = Yummy).
Pulled out the Chambray shirt again, this is by far one of my hardest working shirts. Paired it up with my fuchsia jeans. The weather is slowing changing here and we are actually in the double digits, now if only the rain would stop.





Shirt: Winners // Jeans: TJ Maxx // Shoes: Target // Watch: Michael Kors

10 comments:

  1. Love your ring a lot! Thankfully the weather IS getting warmer. But it drops again on saturday unfortunately.

    Personal Blog l Twitter l Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how well chambray/denim goes with pretty much anything? I have a light-hued denim shirt and have been tempted several times to get it in various shades. Love your fuchsia pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful.I'm following back :* Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous necklace and just love the colour of your jeans. And, yes, spring does seem to be slowly (ever so slowly) coming!

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute color combo. Lovely necklace!

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great dinner! I am in desperate need of a night out with my girls :o) Love the outfit and those bracelets! So cute :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great time with all the girls! Love the jeans and the color. ox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those 2 colours together, great Outfit! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Http://www.blondehair-dontcare.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit! Casual, comfy, but really put together and pretty. I love the colors and style of this. That chambray is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! Following you back now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia