Monday 28 January 2013

Hoarders

Ever watch that show Hoarders? I do and it is the one thing that gets me motivated to clean and organize my house more than anything else. This time I decided to start with a very large project I have been putting off for years. I am a hoarder of digital photos.  From 2002 to now I have taken over 17,000 pictures. Last night I started trying to delete some of these. It is so hard as each image is a memory and I don't want to delete anything that I may forget over the years. I was at it for hours and thought I had done really well. When I checked my trash bin there were only 214 erased images.....this is going to take much longer than I thought.
The good news, I kept seeing clothes and shoes in these pictures that I had forgotten about, they must be lost somewhere in the depths of my closet. I dug out this sweater and remembered how much I love it.




8 comments:

  1. That sweater looks so cute with the plaid!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that outfit and good luck with the mammoth photo sort!

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. if nothing else, a blog is good for remembering what is in your closet. hoarding does have it's upside!! i love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply and chic!!!!
    Very nice..
    Kisses

    http://nosinmisaccesorios.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! We are the "three line" and we are your new followers. your look is very pretty!
    Congratulations for the blog is really cute!
    Also we have one, if you want come and visit us!

    http://onlineonlove.blogspot.it/

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. That colorblocked sweater is really cute! Hoarders also makes me want to go on a crazy cleaning binge! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm following now :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Sephora Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia