Sunday 20 January 2013

100 Followers!!

When I started this blog, it was for many different personal reasons, some more deep than others. I could no longer stare into my closet and claim...I have nothing to wear!....I now simply go to my outfits page and am reminded that I do in fact have quite a few things to wear. When I began, I never really believed anyone would read this blog, other than my Mom of course. The fact that I have now reached 100 followers is truly humbling. I really do want to show women that they do not have to spend a ton of money to look good. I have learnt so much in the 4 months that I have been doing this and have connected  with some amazing other bloggers. So just want to say a big THANK YOU to anyone who is reading this ( you too Mom!).

As it is Sunday, here is the quote for the week......



6 comments:

  1. make it 106! everyone needs a little encouragement :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's always a good feeling when you reach a goal like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Of course, you have over 100 followers! Your outfits are awesome!

    www.mommacandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits are awesome. I am very proud of your fashion talent. I will always be your most loyal follower. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Pia! You inspired me to clean out my closet and drawers and rediscover what I already have. Your blog is AWESOME!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pia! Thank's for dropping by my blog http://jeniferbalatico.blogspot.com/2013/01/go-favor-giveaway-open-worlwide.html :) You have a great blog, would you mind for a link or banner exchange? Let me know your thoughts! Congrats on having 108 followers now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia