Tuesday 27 November 2012

Jean-A-Holic

So I was out doing a little pre-Christmas shopping yesterday and got very distracted by all the amazing sales going on. I swear I wasn't going to buy new jeans as I have a little problem called Jean-a-holic....(someone who cannot stop buying jeans!) but as I have mentioned before, burgundy is a huge trend this year and I spotted a pair for $15. Needless to say I could not say no. So now I am figuring out the best way to wear them. Here are my attempts. Not sure which one I like the best.....




4 comments:

  1. i just love burgundy!!co chic
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color of your jeans :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am there with you! Love the color of your jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just perused your blog... you have the.coolest.clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia