Friday 5 October 2012

Christian Siriano for Payless

I am not really a big fan of Payless, although it certainly serves it's purpose and is a great option for low cost shoes. My days of shopping there definitely dwindled over the years, however, I have to say one of their smartest moves was introducing designer footwear that is affordable. Christian Siriano is an American designer who won the 4th season of Project Runway and has since launched his own line, in 2010 he brought in revenue over 1.2 million. I purchased a pair of his shoes last year and love them! So while it may be a while until I get a pair of the other Christian (Louboutin) shoes, I will be happy with these.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia