Thursday 13 September 2012

Pintrest

So I have been addicted to Pintrest lately and came across an amazing tip. It so happens that the tip comes from one of my fashion icon's website. I am in love with Olivia Palermo's sense of style and her ability to always look amazing. Thought I would pass this tip on to you.
















Instead of plastering your feet with strategically placed band-aids, prevent blisters before they happen (I mean clearly, we’re not going to stop wearing the sky high heels of our footwear dreams).  Clear deodorant, rubbed on areas of the feet prone to blistering, will ensure that you’ll spend the summer band-aid free!
www.oliviapalermo.com

2 comments:

  1. Great tip. Useful I guess for all types of shoes including golf shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia not the Olivia Palermo !17 September 2012 at 04:15

    Wow, pity I didn't know this all those years ago when I ALWAYS wore the highest of heels !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia