Friday 28 September 2012

Pashmina's

I am ALWAYS cold! It could be the middle of summer and chances are I would be chilly. So when Pashmina's became popular, I could finally get some warmth. My collection has grown over the past few years as there are so many options that can be worn all year round. A light floral can be worn with a tee in the middle of the summer, a heavier knit can be added to a long sleeve button up shirt for the fall or a thick wool blend can be worn with your leather jacket in the winter. So many options!! A Pashmina can take a plain outfit and completely transform it. I have dedicated a drawer in my closet to Pashmina's, but as I am already having a hard time fitting them all in, I may have to expand.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia